FOR REACHING GReAT ReSuLTS..
Who Is Who ?
Membership of the following professional bodies:
- Certified Public Accountant under No. 6644, Egypt
- Member of the Arab federation of accountants & auditors
- Member of Commercial Syndicate, Egypt under No. 1/62/944
- Fellow of Egyptian Society for Public Finance & Taxes.
- Fellow of Egyptian Society for Taxation.
- Fellow of Society for the Association of Certified Public Accountants, International (C.P.A) London.
- Member of Montana Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of Society for American Accounting Association at USA.
- Member of International Who is Who foundation of Professionals.
- Certificated from C.P.A London Diploma of International Financial Reporting Standards.
Specific experience in the region:
|Country||Date from||–||Date to|
|Kingdom of Saudi Arabia||1974||–||1978|
|1962 - 1963||Egypt||Nasr Company for. Grafit products||Chief accountant|
|1964 - 1973||Libya||Arab Contractors Libya Branch||Financial manager|
|1970||Egypt||Arab Contractors Investments Co.||Board member|
|1974 - 1978||Saudi Arabia||Saudi Contractors ( Osman A, Osman & Co. )||Financial controller|
|1979 - 1987||Egypt||Arab Contractors ( Osman A.Osman & Co. )||Board member and treasurer|
|1980 - 1986||Egypt||Suez Canal Bank||Board member|
|1987||Egypt||Arab Contractors Medical Center||Board member, and financial advisor|
|1987||Egypt||Arab Contractors Pension Fund||Board member|
|1980 - 1990||Egypt||Suez Canal Insurance Company||Chairman|
|1988 - 2010||Egypt||Bitter Lakes Construction & Development Co.||Chairman|
|1988||Egypt||Misr Investment and Development Company||Chairman|
|1988 - todate||Egypt||Nabil Azmy Audit & Financial consultancy services firm||Owner, and senior partener|
Other relevant consultancy services
- Prepartion of feasibility studies for companies sevices.
- Establishment proceadures of new companies.services
- Financial restructure and relocation financial engineering services.
Certified Public Accountant – Nabil Azmy audit and financial consultancy services firm. The firm has been established on 1988 and is directed by Mr. NABIL AZMY in his capacity as the senior partner with experience gained over 55 years in the field of finance, accounting .and management practice in deferent business fields.
Finance, and financial reengineering, tax expert, auditors, management. and business advisors
Profoundly talented and resourceful Financial Analyst with over eight years’ experience in conducting studies to improve the operational and financial effectiveness of the unit; extracting financial data from various accounting and information systems; performing moderately complex statistical, cost and financial analysis of financial reports and data, and preparing subsequent narrative analysis for management.
Summary of Qualifications:
- He is authorized to be an operating certified public accountant registered with the government accountants & auditors Egypt registrar under No. 24339.
- Strong Microsoft Excel,Microsoft Word, DACEASY accounting program by Sage, Spread ware Excel Financial analysis program, and PowerPoint skills, with particular focus on financial modeling, and the use of advanced features of spreadsheets.
- Exceptionally organized with great ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Deep level of analytical ability and accuracy.
- Remarkable ability to work independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills.
- Exceptional flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent communication, skills both oral and written.
- Collect and study data to determine costs of business activities.
- Recommend budget adjustments, and other cost improvement measures.
- Analize financial data and extract and define relevant information; interpret data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and to project a financial probability.
- Review costs and perform cost benefit analysis related to projects and programs.
- Perform moderately complex statistical cost and financial analysis of data reported in the various financial systems.
- Develope financial reports for forecasting, trending and results analysis.
- Record, classify and summarize financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Interpret financial transactions and events for users who must make economic or business decisions.
- Apply a working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations; verify documents for completeness and compliance with government and private agencies.
- Use various software applications such as spreadsheets, relational databases, statistical packages, Spread ware Excel Financial analysis program and graphics packages to assemble, manipulate and format data and reports.
- Forecast, and consolidated total expenses for all departments on a monthly basis.
- Collaborated with peers in Accounting, and Finance to perform ad-hoc analysis to explain variances versus Budget, prior forecast, and prior months.
- Prepared monthly executive presentation that highlighted the key drivers of expense variances vs. the Budget, prior forecast and prior months.
- Worked with the Department Heads to prepare their detailed annual Budget.
- Provided the Department Heads with their monthly expense performance vs. Budget so that they would be aware of how their department was performing compared to the Budget.
- Served as the primary point of contact and performed timely research to answer questions from Department Heads.
- Served as the resident expert on expenses within Finance.
- Continued to look for ways to improve the accuracy of forecasting process.
- Continued to look for ways to automate forecasting process.